CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Photos of our Sweetpea and Easter




Our little Madisyn Faith smiling away, I loved how you can see the features so clear. I can count her toes!





I find in this photo she looks just like her father! Actually one of her little toes is going into her mouth and at one point she had both feet in her mouth!




Sticking her tongue out at us already!



We loved the whole experience, it was amazing and I can't wait to meet her!


I've been telling everyone that our little girl is really active and moving all the time, but then when I go to show them how she moves she stops! It's like she knows everyone is watching and waiting for her to give us a show =). I love her little movements and every week they're getting more define and stronger! Today it felt like her little fist ran across my stomach, and I'm starting to be able to feel shapes of her body now!


Unfortunately my feet were swollen today. I'm hoping it doesn't get too bad. Tuesday I go to the Dr. for my monthly visit so we'll see how everything is then.


Adam and I had a wonderful Easter. Our church and a few of the neghbouring churches got togetehr for a Good Friday service which was a blessing and wonderful fellowship! Then we went to his parents for the night and had a lovely supper and visit time with them. Then Saturday morning we headed to my parents place and spent the day with them. Sunday they were having some mmissinories present their work to our church so they came Saturday around supper time and we were able to visit with them which also was a wonderful blesisng. Actually she use to teach my brother and I piano when we lived back in Moncton, so it was really nice seeing their family again.


Now its time I relax and put my feet up, before we start another week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment