CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Birthdays! =)

Happy Birthday to me!! hehe

No baby...but that's ok, I didn't really want to be in the hospital on my birthday. Unfortunately, last ngiht/ this morning I could not sleep for the life of me. I had been up since 3, tossing and turning...sighing. Around 4 I woke Adam up because I was board and at 5 he asked if I was going to go back to sleep and I said no can't seem to. He suggested we go out to the beach and watch the sun rise! I'm never this awake that early in the morning, but off we went, it was soo nice and relaxing! Then he took me out for a breakfast and we came back and slept for an hour!

Mom and Dad came up in the afternoon to keep me company and help me get things in order in the house...and to treat me a bit :). I'd say it was a pretty good day!


My birthday present from Adam =). So I can enjoy the sun on our lovely deck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment