CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Feels like summer =)

I am really bad at blogging so I decided I would just write whenever I get the chance and post small updates in my life. One big update is we finally got our house =). We're all moved in, but hardly near set up. Once everything is ready I'll post some photos! Another big update...baby is due in 3 weeks!! I'm hardly ready for her (house being not set up) But I really want her to come now!

It's been a crazy past month with house renovations, moving and birthdays. Last Friday was Adams birthday, but we celebrated Moms (which was Saturday) because it was a nice day and we wanted to something fun and outdoors. Then Saturday we celebrated mine and Adams at his parents house! It was a fun time.

Thanks to my parents and grandparents for birthday money we were able to get a vanity/medicine cabinet for over our bathroom sink! Yay bathroom is pretty much done! Then Thanks to His parents and the last of our wedding money (how it lasted so long we have no idea!!) we were able to get a really nice rocking chair for the Baby's room. Lastly thanks to his grandmother for giving us 2 really nice patio chairs, so Adam and I can enjoy our deck! =)

I'd say it was a good week of celebrating =).



First of June I was able to get away for a reunion with friends from College! It was great fun!


Us on the day we got our house! This is our "back" (more to the side) yard =)



Thought I'd post a photo of where I am today! haha The enthusiasm is kind of dying. But Not much longer :)


Our patio chairs and our nice little deck!!


1 comments:

Krystle Watters

Congrats on the new house! It must be so much fun. I imagine you're SO ready to meet Madisyn, eh? I'm praying for you. :)

Post a Comment