CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snowy Covered Days

This is my first blog and I'm not quite sure what to say just yet. I've been debating for sometime whether or not I wanted to blog but I have had so many thoughts and just know way to share them lately. It took me some time to figure this blog thing all out, but I think I got it now ;).
It's a blizzard out today, church tonight has been canceled and my husband says the roads are terrible. On days like today I enjoy curling up with a good book and enjoying some hot chocolate =). The only problem today is with my morning sickness I haven't quite enjoyed hot chocolate these days, and most my days are spent reading. Oh well God has a plan for it all and just to think in 6 months I get to meet that bundle of joy. It's caused me great griefs the past couple months but I'm sure it will be worth it all in the end. For now I'll just listen to the recorded heartbeat I have and remind myself of God's promises.

0 comments:

Post a Comment